To learn more about the human nature and concretely about the inceldom itself.
To meet many new good people.
You claim to have a partner in Wechat - so how are you an incel?
Yesterday you had to be educated how to type right some elementary English words
. Now I have to educate you what does "incelology
" mean. It is an interdisciplinary science that studies the causes of inceldom and the possible solutions to it.
So, now, follow the logic of the example carefully because seems like your attention span isn't long enough.
1. Geology deals with the Earth's physical structure and substance. A person who deals with geology is a geologist.
2. Ornithology deals with the birds. A person who deals with ornithology is an ornithologist.
3. Incelology deals with the inceldom. A person who deals with incelology is an incelologist.
1. A geologist isn't a rock.
2. An ornithologist isn't a bird.
3. An incelologist MAY
be an incel BUT ALSO may be a noncel, or a nearcel, or a husbandcel (which means living in a formal marriage lacking of love and/or copulations).
Well, hopefully, you understood me. Now think about it: Where did I say that I am an incel-incelologist? I am one of the first incelologists but if you ask the incels most of them will tell you that I can't be considered an "incel". Their opinions vary: some think that I'm even a "Chad" (which I doubt), others think that I'm a "gymmaxed Norman" (which is much closer to the reality) and there are also those ones who think that I am "a nearcel" (which may be true if I live in some places like Denmark or Holland).
Well, now you know that "incelologist" doesn't mean "incel"
. What do you expect from this incel subforum?