英 ['ɪdɪəmz] 美 ['ɪdɪrmz]
成语;习语( idiom的名词复数 );（在语言等方面所表现的）风格;（某时期或某地区的人的）语言和语法
1. Cost an arm and a leg (to be very expensive).
2. Bend over backwards (to try very hard to so something).
3. Go fly a kite (to tell someone to go away).
4. Spill the beans (to give away a secret).
5. To see eye to eye (to agree on something).
6. Miss the boat (to miss an opportunity).
7. Kill two birds with one stone (to do two things at one time).
8. On the ball (to be paying attention/at your best).
9. Sitting on the fence (can’t choose between two things).
10. The best of both worlds (getting the best things from two situations).