My Halloween 2018
Well, it wasn't very great this year, but I love Halloween, so I think I am satisfied that I had another, new Halloween in my life.
1. I had to work today. I had to teach some kids and we had an English lesson with Halloween and non-Halloween words. You may have a look; two photos of the white board:
- - Halloween words: "candy", "Halloween", "Happy Halloween!", "jack-o'-lantern", "werewolf", "ghost", "black cat", "witch", "bat", "spider", "zombie", "owl" and "vampire".
- - non-Halloween words: "Hello, Dotty!", "zero" (the rest of them are clear).
-- this bar usually has good Halloween decorations, but this year disappointed me, because its decoration wasn't that special + the waiters said that the lowest price for a table is RMB 700 (one has to order drinks at least for RMB 700) otherwise no way. So, I left it and I told them I'm not that rich (currently RMB 700 = USD 100.35)... and continued to walk to other places nearby.
3. I had a rest in a local KFC. Its decoration is so lovely:
-- "Halloween Happy", 3 jack-o'-lanterns, 2 ghosts, 2 bats and a witch hat.
-- "Happy Halloween", pretty lovely witch, trees, ghosts, pretty moon, bats, haunted house, graves, Jack-o'-lanterns, a skull, letters with eyes.
-- "Happy Halloween", "Trick or treat", red bat, a spider and its spiderweb, and many jack-o'-lanterns, including a flying one (a vampire pumpkin) and one with a witch hat (a witch pumpkin).
-- Halloween flags, a girl in pumpkin costume with a pumpkin cart full of sweets, colorful stars, lollipops and candies.
4. Then I visited a Dicos/Dico's ( 德克士). It's Halloween decoration was also very lovely and good:
-- black balloons, ghosts, jack-o'-lanterns, bats and an innovative "Happy Halloween!"
-- black, orange and a witch.
-- Halloween balloons with different colors and different pictures, and a Jack-o'-lantern with a witch hat.
-- jack-o'-lanterns (one with a witch hat and one with a white ghost) and balloons (black, orange and white). All above the "It's fresh".
5. Then I decided to visit another popular bar with (usually) good Halloween decoration, but I was also disappointed that all the time some of the security guards followed me everywhere (even to the WC). Well, I decided not to stay there, because I don't want to be treated like this and I don't want people to think I'm dangerous. I'm a philosopher, a poet, a web-master a writer. I think I'm a high-quality person, not a thread.
But at least, I took some photos and I'm glad that they didn't mind (well, they asked me what photos I'm taking there and I answered the truth --- it's for this website, because I like Halloween and I am eager to show as more as possible Halloween photos).
-- the entrance. A big mouth of a dragon or a monster. I don't know.
-- bloody hands (zombie hands) and scary jack-o'-lanterns.
-- an electric oracle ball, a zombie hand, an old phone, etc.
-- a lot of small pumpkin lights and spider webs,
-- a skull lantern,
-- a good singer (with bodyguards),
-- a blurry photo. I don't know what I saw there in fact, but I have it, so better not to waste it.
-- a giant mask with spiderweb.
-- a jack-o'-lantern style lantern.
-- another jack-o'-lantern lantern
-- a pretty colorful light.
6. So, I didn't order something and I went to the Corner's Deli (a supermarket). There I enjoyed some of the Halloween products and I bought some water, juice and a coconut cocktail. Photos:
-- another pretty lantern (similar to the one I have). It has a pumpkin scarecrow, jack-o'-lanterns, a tree, a fence and a lot of bats.
-- lovely Halloween toy (with candies) with a jack-o'-lantern head plus witch hat (and red light).
-- a lovely jack-o'-lantern with a witch hat and a broom.
6. 4. The doors and the windows of this supermarket have very cool Halloween decoration, have a look:
7. Then I visited a cafe (fast food cafe).
7. 1. It has a Halloween discount ad:
and I hoped these sweet balls are going to be in a pumpkin or in a pumpkin shaped bowl, but... they weren't:
(well, at least it was a free food, really.)
(I ate this too:
8. Well, I found a new bar (at least new for me) with interesting Halloween decoration, but it was already late to go inside. Anyway, I'm glad that I got some photos.
-- "bloody nurses".
-- some scary subject with spiderweb.
9. At the end, I decided to have a look in some of the places nearby:
9. 1. Halloween balloons and Halloween symbols:
-- "Spooky", "HAPPY HALLOWEEN", bats, pumpkin, etc.
-- good public Halloween decoration.
10. Pretty Halloween flags decoration:
You may see the Halloween lunch today, too. Two pumpkins:
(they're from these ones -- they were a part of this supermarket Halloween decoration:
). And a pumpkin dish (let's say it's a Halloween dish: filled pumpkin
Wow, it was not easy to upload and show so many Halloween photos!
But I did it! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!