Baked Pepper Salad with Capers and olives
The colorful salad looks very nice and tasty, doesn't it? Yes, it's sure. And it's a good appetizer. How to make it
1 large green bell pepper
1 large yellow bell pepper
1 large red bell pepper (or any color bell pepper available)
20 black olives
3 tablespoons of capers
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
1/2 bunch of coriander, chopped
3 tbsp. apple vinegar
2 tbsp. olive oil
freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste
1. Preheat the oven 210℃.
2. Cut the bell peppers into 4 pieces. Then bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together salt, garlic, vinegar, olive oil and caper brine.
4. Drain well the olives and capers.
5. When the baked peppers cool down, peel off the skins. Then cut the peppers into short, thick strips.
6. Then combine the pepper strips, olives, capers, coriander and dressing. You can serve it right away, but this is also a perfect dish to make ahead and let marinate at room temperature until you're ready to serve it.