« on: March 02, 2020, 03:45:16 AM »
An incel nicknamed "Lanky_Initiative" posted a long answer about my book, so I really appreciate the effort and I'm going to answer here with full attention:
"You remind me of the twitch thots taking advantage of us low status men.. Anyways if it works, great for you to making money."
1) I understand, but in this case, every good intention to help you people can be seen as "taking advantage".
2) With around 1/3 of 1 dollar per book, it's hard to say that I'll "make money". Maybe if I sell 100 000 books, then it will count.
"However I'll give every incel out there what they need in this comment right now.
If you an Incel, you're probably Ugly... me I'm Ugly and Short"
1) The incels need help.
2) Many incels think they're more ugly than what they really are. But let's assume that you're "ugly and short". You can move to some country where people are shorter; you can improve your look (better body via sports, better skin via healthier life, better hairstyle maybe... There is room for improvement.)
3) Beyond the look (ugly, short), you can improve your other fields: getting more educated, finding a better job, learning new skills (or at least a new foreign language).
"and if you know anything about women both of those are massive deal breakers, have you ever heard a woman say "I'm really turned on when a guy is 5 inches SHORTER than me", oh you haven't?? Hahha No One Has.."
1) And why you would like to date a taller woman? You may find some shorter than you. You're not the shortest incel in the world, right?
2) You just can move to another country, where you will look tall or at least middle height.
"Because they don't exist."
To be honest, they're really rare, but they do exist. Also, I already gave you a solution.
"What I have heard Is "I want him Rich, Tall and Handsome".."
1) Yes, it's like "I want to be a queen!", but in the end, she is just becoming a nurse or a teacher.
2) The men who are rich + tall + handsome are not that much, so most of the females end up with not that tall, not that rich and not that handsome. The quantity of rich-tall-handsome is limited. Be honest with yourself.
" Now you probably can't get two of these things if you weren't born with them... Or maybe with surgery you can be handsome but tall, you either are or aren't..."
1) Even so, you can compensate it with a better body (bodybuilding), better education, moving to another place... Even when it comes to "rich" if you move to a poorer place they'll think you're rich or at least not poor.
2) I don't want to repeat, but remember that at the end, most of the women will choose shorter, uglier, poorer than what they want. And your task should be just to be a better version of yourself -- to improve what you can!
"However height doesn't even matter if you have social status. Most women aren't gonna reject Lil Wayne because he's 5'5 or Bruno Mars.. Why? He's a celebrity.."
You're right, but it's not the only way (to be a celebrity). You just try to be above the average or at least average, don't stop your development and then, at least one person will like you or accept you as a partner.
"So no matter what type of Incel you are, you can get out of inceldom with fame. With Fame comes money and social status, which is something more than 90% of women want and actively seek in a partner.. Get those, you won't be incel anymore. No amount of confidence, make up or taking showers will change your bone structure, which is the number 1 reason for being Incel ."
1) The status-maxx is clear, but it's not easy.
2) So, preferably you can improve your other things. Confidence, showers -- okay, it's important, but it's not all. Don't forget: more education, more skills, more sport... everything will add some per cent in your attractiveness, so at the end, you'll be able to have potential partners.
"Also you can do what Salvador did and become a crossdresser/play the other side if you get desperate enough... you'll have some lonely men like yourself who'll desire you, maybe being desired period is better than not being desired at all.. Quite frankly its something I've been considering even though I'm not gay."
It's a very tough measure. You have much more other healthier options. Just be wise and work harder to improve all you can! There is a lot that you can improve as I mentioned above! Good luck!