I wonder if the right place for this is here, but as far as we have no other suggestions, I think it's totally OK to be here.
Wow, I couldn't find another HTML knowledge thread. I thought we (and our members/users) mentioned it many times, but seems it's going to be the 1st
big topic about HTML. Good, good!
So, a HTML IntroductionWhat is 'HTML'?
So, 'HTML' is the standard markup language for creating Web-pages.
1. HTML stands for "Hyper Text Markup Language
2. HTML describes the structure of Web-pages using markup.
3. HTML elements are the 'building blocks' of the HTML pages.
4. The HTML elements are represented by tags.
5. HTML tags label pieces of content such as 'heading', 'paragraph', 'table' etc.
6. Browsers don't display the HTML tags, BUT use them to render the content of the page.