Well, obviously it was a case of drunk posting
but you know that drunkenly posting also may contribute a lot of truth (remember the Latin proverb "In vino veritas." (which simply means that under the influence of wine or another type of alcoholic drink, a person tells the truth)
1. "At last it's time to realize how worthy it was to spent all these years (Facing a much younger Chad soon)!"
Well, the worthiness (the value) of spending years of self-improvement isn't correlated that much with how close or how better you may be to (than) a "Chad" (high tier male). It's like you to try to get richer and really to become a richer person and than to compare with the billionaires. When you compare yourself with the bests, of course, you may conclude that it wasn't worthy.
The best way is to compare your past-yourself with your now-yourself (present yourself), i. e. to think "Would your past self be proud of you?" and of course to compare yourself with the average level too (the "Normans", "normies"). The Chads are probably only around 10%-15% of the male population so it's not a good idea to keep in mind only them.
2. A "shortcel" (i. e. short incel, not tall incel) is more or less relative. In some countries and even in some different place of one and the same big country you may be "short" or "tall", or at least "average". For example in north China or around people who are from the North of China, I feel that most of the time I'm short and when I'm in south China or around people from the South I feel that I'm a normal, average height person (even, sometimes, I feel that I'm a tall one).
3. Balding sucks. But, at least, it's not a just a problem of one or two men. According to some statistics ~35% of the males are having this issue.
4. Poverty sucks even more... but the important thing is never to give up. I do buy lottery every week 3 times, trying to make successful trading with foreign currencies and teaching some English... of course trying to make a successful website too and to write e-books.
5. Old age is one of the worst things and it's not because being old is that big problem but because of the ageism (the age discrimination) around the world.
The best is metapill
). Why? Because every "pill" ("red pill" ("redpill"), "blue pill" ("bluepill"), "black pill" ("blackpill"), "white pill" ("whitepill")...) has got some good, useful points.
a) if you want to lose weight, the most important is to count the calories and to do sports.
b) the sporty elder guys look better, for sure.
c) gym-maxx is one of the best, healthy ways for self-improvement.
d) some people call it education-maxx or edu-maxx. It's a good thing.
e) we should learn not only from the lucky ones but from the unlucky ones too. In some cases it's even more important to learn from the failures.
f) "king of manlets" and "superhuman" sound so positive (a.k.a "life fuel"; "lifefuel
g) we should be honest and frank and to mention that there are still women who will prefer a fatter and/or an uglier male just because he's taller than a handsome, lean but short male.
h) not very related, but often I think that being a husbandcel is worse than just being a single incel. When you're a single incel, at least, you have a bit more chance. Even let it be 0.01% more, but a chance!
f) the "volcel" categorization (understandings; definitions) are different. But I think it's nearly reasonable not to call a volcel one who prefers to avoid the obese females. Let's call him a "standardcel" instead.
Well, okay, let's comment these ones now:
"1. Taller than me." Not a big problem if there aren't other problems. Well, as I mentioned above, the height can beat many other advantages. There is even something called "height pill" ("heightpill") -- the knowledge that many women do prefer males taller than them or even taller than the average man around.
2. "Stronger than me. (Bigger muscles, except the abdominal ones.)" And maybe some others too, like the legs muscles. Not that important because even people with average muscles may be attractive enough. You don't need to be with super big muscles in order to look good and to be stong.
3. "Maybe more handsome (surely more hair and less beard.)" Depends of the individual preferences. Some people will never choose an Asian (East-Asian) looking person no matter he's younger or handsomer. Or, exactly the opposite, they'll choose him just because he's younger and/or Asian.
4. "Braver (extremely brave -- inviting for sparring everyone who is available and most of the time winning!)" OK, but there is a proverb "The graveyards are full of brave men." ("The cemeteries are full of brave men.") To be "not that brave" sometimes (or often) saves your life or health.
5. "No need to say that he has at least 2000% (more
) females in his social networks who are willing to chat with him and asking him questions like "Who did you fight today?" and "Wow, how well you improved your body!" Who knows are there 2000% more or just 0.25% more?
But, as a figure of speech (a rhetorical figure), it's good. Whatever. He, as a hard-working and a lucky person, surely will get more than those who're not that lucky.
... well, it's a verbification and apheresis (i. e. the loss of a sound or sounds at the beginning of a word) of the acronym "AMOG" (alpha male of the group) ) is the act of dominating (or just being better than) another person.
7. In a world where most of the people aren't clever enough, it's not a surprise that the intellect isn't a popular value.
8. Feeling insecure in this sort of dangerous situations is okay and even useful! And by the way, why one person who struggles with enough other problems have to go fighting with a much stronger "Chad" ("Chang", etc.) and to get some more problems like broken rib or... even the worst -- in case you win, he's in a hospital and the local police saying something like "He's a kid and you're an adult! Why did you accept to fight with him?! Are you a brainless old man?"
9. "Work hard, do your best and you'll have it better, but once comes a Chad, then it's really hard!!!" Sure it is. But the good news is that the Chads are usually a minority. The majority are Normans (normies) plus incels. For example, something like that: Gigachads -- 1%, Chads -- 19%, Normans -- 60%, incels (the true incels, i. e. truecels) -- 20%.
10. Yeah, most of the females nowadays don't care if you're a better fighter or not. So, it's pointless unless you're a popular fighter/winner like Conor McGregor or somebody else like him.