"The oofy doofy theory" -- Q&A
The answers of the incelologist
, philosopher Geser Kurultaev
- What's this "oofy doofy theory" and why it's such a hot topic right now in the incelosphere?
- Many of the incels are interested in learning about their big problem -- the inceldom, so everything new, especially when it's something like a theory will possibly attract their interest. In fact, it's not a very new theory. Just some incels learned about it recently, so for them it's new.
In short it's a theory that states it: the majority of the females are going to choose not the most attractive males (Gigachads, Changs, Chadpreets, Chads, Tyrones and so on) they'll even not choose Chadlites, but a Norman who may be even a low tier Norman (low tier normie) and if we're talking about the character of this average man, it will be a submissive male.
This is something that many of the incels (and not only they) will never accept because it is something that is almost the opposite of what they know and often what they see.
- So, what's the truth? Is there at least a piece of truth in the oofy doofy theory?
- A theory that is partly true. In simple words, we can say, there are oofy doofy
cases but, N.B.:
1) There are some
women who do prefer submissive males. For example, this is a study from 2014 that explains why do some
women prefer submissive men https://www.nel.edu/userfiles/articlesnew/NEL350714A16.pdf
. There are also some
women who really avoid the very attractive males and will reject some 10/10 or 9/10 just to get married for a 6/10 or even 4/10, which will give them more security. Maybe some of the incels can't imagine it, but it's true that some women feel insecure with very handsome guys and they'll think that he'll cheat her, leave her for a prettier woman and so on. Some of them even believe that "handsome = liar" or "handsome = stupid". There are also cases where some women think that a Chad isn't their looksmatch, so they can't even think of being with him.
2) Another category of women -- well, they're the opposite, they do
want to Chad or the Gigachad, they'll feel depressed if they have "only" a Chadlite and they'll feel ashamed if they have got a Norman. But most of the women can't get what they want
You see, according to the normal distribution
, which looks like a bell and it's, for example, something like "10% Gigachads, Chads, Chadlites + 15% Brads + 55% Normans + 15% nearcels + 5% truecels"
, there is no way
all of the women who want the top 10% to get these top 10%. Even in a polygamic society it's impossible all of the willing Chads (or let's say Chaddams, which are the Muslim-Arab Chads) females to receive it. Just the number of the Chads is much less than the women who want a Chad. So, what is the next? Of course, when she can't find a Chad, she will search for a Brad (and because the Brads are also "limited") then the biggest probability is that she will take a Norman. Just the Normans are the majority of the males and they're more acceptable than the nearcels and the truecels.
So, it's kind of natural, at least from the mathematical point of view.
3) A big percent of the elder females who already had Chads or something similar years ago, already do not prioritize the looks and they do search for other things like: money, security, stability, care and so on. For them, if a person may give them these they're okay to get married or to live without marriage even with some low tier Norman or a nearcel, in some cases, they can consider an incel as well.
Once a elder woman said something like this to her future husband: "Look, I'm already 40+, so I don't care how many hair do you have on your head, I do care what's in your heart, what's in your pocket, what's in your head."
In fact, many of the elder men also will choose a good, stable, honest and rich Becky, than a cheating, unstable, poor Stacy. Even some of the young incels do admit that the Beckys are their first choice.
- So, if we can sum it up, oofy doofy theory is true about those females who really do search for less attractive males, for those who just can't find an attractive male and for the elder ones who already value things beyond the looks?
- Yes, and we also may add another, 4th
category, which is called "It just so happened."