If you have no idea what to talk with a girl (if you're lucky enough to date one)
Don't panic! A dozen of topics
If you have no life experience related to dates, it’ll become obvious as soon as you start talking with a girl that it's your first time. Some of the girls may value your virginity and lack of experience but others will find it not attractive and too feminine. Even they are neutral about this and they focus more on your face and body and/or your personality, money, ethics, etc., you better don't make them bored and learn some topics.
Here comes the easy and interesting part! You'll be probably surprised how easy and at the same time interesting for most of the girls may be these 12 topics which will be enough to complete a first date time (around 30-50 minutes) without any effort from your side
1. Do you have some hobby?
(Some of the girls who really like to do something -- like drawing, yoga or writing -- will be glad that you can listen about it and maybe will spend at least 5 minutes to tell you about the thing that they like to do most. Of course, if the girl isn't very bright she may gave an answer like "I just like to sleep." or "No, I haven't." but still you already asked her something meaningful.)
2. Do you have a favorite number? And a color?
(After you receive these answers you also may tell her what numbers, colors, etc. do you like.)
3. What does your mother/father do? Do you like to spend time with your parents? Are you getting well? Any brothers or sisters?
(Sometimes this family related topic may be a great idea because some girls will start to talk about their family members for a long time and all you need to do is to listen and to remember what she's saying otherwise you'll be disrespectful and disappointing if you forget something simple like "My father is an engineer in the capital." Unfortunately, sometimes you'll receive an answer like "My mom passed away.", "My dad is an ass... he left me when I was 2 and moved to another country with her lover!" and then you should be ready to say at least "Sorry to hear that!")
4. Do you like it here? What do you think about our town/city/country? Have you been abroad? Do you like to travel?
(These topics also may complete at least 10% of the time of your first date.)
5. Who is your favorite actor? Singer?
(If she is a fan, she will be able to talk long about them. Never criticize her idols
because you'll make a bad impression and she can take it as a personal offense!!!)
6. What do you like to eat? And what do you like to drink?
(You also can share, honestly, what do you like/dislike. Of course if she's a vegan or something like this and you're not, don't lie and say your true preferences but still, don't bash her ideology like "You're a vegan? Are you kidding me?! Pigs are made for steaks! And eating meat is a part of the human history and evolution! You're going to get ill.")
7. Do you read news? Interested in something like politics, activism?
(In case you meet some girl like this, you'll have 0% problems with the topics. Only the recent news may complete the 100% of the time of your first and second date.
8. What do you want to do in the future?
(Like job, projects...)
9. What is your dream?
(You also may share your dreams. If you haven't some serious dream. Think earlier of something like "I want to have my own business." or "I wish I can become a popular manga author." and "I want to build a gym for the poor people.")
10. Do you like animals? And plants? What is your attitude towards the nature? Do you have any pets?
11. What kind of persons do you like? What do you like most in a person? What do you hate most?
12. Well, if the above suggestions you already used and there is still time to the end of your first date, before you suggest to see her off or something, you may add some minutes to your first date with the phrase "Now you can ask me something; whatever you want. I have no secrets, usually." That's it. You see? You can do it even without any experience if you prepare well with this dozen of questions for your first date. Good luck to all the good incels around the world!