About the Heightpill Heightpill
. This is what many incels call it (especially those who are the most pessimistic and brainwashed by the so-called "blackpill theory". In fact it surely may be accepted as a subset of the blackpill).
According to the most objective and scientific metapill theory
the height is an important part of the attractiveness, so the co-called heightpill
isn't baseless. There are some truths like that that most of the women do prefer taller than them partner
. the problem is when the height is overvalued
. There are incels (not all of course) who really overestimate the importance
of the height. To think that height (heightpill) is the most important is the same as to think that the car is most important: Just think about it: carpill
(There are plenty of females who'll not contact with a man without a car. In some areas to own a car is a must. So some incels may create the "carpill" and to start to insist that "Car is everything.", "JHC" ("Just have car"), "No car, no woman.", "If you have no car, it's over", etc.
) Needless to say that it's not right because there are and there will be males without car/cars (but with other attractive things) who'll have a girlfriend, a wife. The problem with the height (heightpill
) is the same (or almost the same). If the height is your only problem it's not over because simply you can compensate it with other things (like the example above -- a gymmaxxed, popularitymaxxed, moneymaxxed actor may be average or relatively short but it can't affect his attraction. He will win against maybe 90% of the taller men around the world.) You see, you don't even need to be a popular actor in order to compensate your shortcel problem
-- there are some ways (-maxxes) which may help you:
- Popularitymaxx (as I said, no need to be an actor; just be enough popular in a good, positive way; there are some cases when incels ascended via popularitymaxx online.)
- Locationmaxx (there are still many countries where the average woman isn't tall so there you'll be perceived as a tall or as a normal person and you'll be not a shortcel anymore.)
- Moneymaxx (Capitalmaxx). Especially nowadays when there are more and more poor women around the world if you succeed to become a rich (at least a relatively rich) man, there will be at least one woman who will accept you. Of course, moneymaxx is the most difficult maxxing! It's not like many of the others where you can say "Keep trying and you will eventually succeed." Most of the people are born poor and remain more or less poor till the death. This is the capitalism reality.
- Gymmaxx (needs years and will but once you achieve a lean, ripped body, there will be female fans of yours even if you're a shortcel).
- Other potential (possible) maxxes (depends on the situation). For example if there is a woman who really already is searching just for a good, clever, cultural man, you can edumaxx (learning more psychology for example), artmaxx (learning how to play some instrument or/and how to paint), paying more attention to her hobbies, interests, goals. In this way, step by step, she may like you.
Some more notes on the heightpill statements:
1. "A man's height is a hard limit to his attractiveness." It is but not more than many other "limits" like poverty (poorcels), baldness (baldcels), old age (oldcels) and so on. For example, do you believe that just being tall is useful for a very poor, bald and old man? That's why if you're short you have to compensate it with other positive traits (positive qualities)
2. "While women do tend to prefer men who are taller than themselves, it appears that body height only has a very small impact on men's intimate life." This is one of the parts of the heightpill that metapill should and do accept. It's just like this: the height is a positive trait but it's just one of many positive traits. So it, itself, can impact the success but only to a very small degree. If it's not combined with some more positive traits (attraction traits) it's practically useless.
3. In case it's true that "A man who is 6’2″ is 17% more likely to be contacted than a man of average height of 5’8″ (173 cm) and 57% more likely to be contacted than a man under 5’5” (165 cm)." it's not something really big issue. See why: Let's assume you're one of those short men who is around 165 cm tall. The tallest men are getting 57% (not sure, but "more likely"). Okay, let's take it as a even 60% more. So, what's the real difference? If you and those tall men in question have the same traits (face, body, status, wealth, health, etc.) and they got 16 contacts you'll get "only" 10. And if they got 1600 contacts you'll get "only"1000. Do you understand? It's not a big difference because you still will have enough contacts to choose from!
Another proof, from the opposite: let's say you're a shorcel with many negative traits (like balding, short of money, low education level, bad location and so on). Well, in this case, from millions of females maybe only 2 of them will contact you. And those tall but also balding, poor, uneducated and living in bad places men will be contacted 60% because of their height... which equals just around 3 females. Is this number very significant? Is there a big difference between 2 and 3?
4. Jenkins and Frederick (2015) study: the difference between the shortest and the tallest males --
Average partner count
very short (5'2"–5'4"; 157–164 cm; 1%)
extremely tall (6'5"+; greater than 194 cm; 2%)
And what? The difference between the most contacted (the tallest in this study; but keep in mind that in other studies the tallest is not the most contacted) and the least contacted (the shortest) is 12.3 - 9.4 = 2.9. Around 3 women difference. So, does it matter that much?
5. It is rare to find a tall female dating a short guy. True. Luckily most of the females are shorter than the males so not everything is lost. The problem is when your big love, your "oneitis" is taller than you... and then you'll suffer more. But if you're not so obsessed and you give yourself chance with other females you'll find out that there are more or less shorter than you which already shows that it's not over. In the worst case you have to geomaxx and to be in a place where you're not looking so short to the locals.
And, as a conclusion, you don't need to be much taller than your partner according to these results: Source: https://incels.wiki/images/a/a9/Heightmatching.jpg
So, don't forget it, if you're short, except some heightmaxx techniques never forget to maxx yourself with more valuable qualities -- gymmaxx, edumaxx, studymaxx, moneymaxx, geomaxx and others (like I said, in some cases artmaxx, musicmaxx, personalitymaxx may be very useful).