The Helicopter looks a bit complicated but in fact it is easy. I think so. Learn about it: about the Helicopter exercise is important to know that the person makes a full circle while executing it (the exercise).
And the details:
This move is done in 8 phases (because it is basically two Hop turns that take you over the bench and back, turning in a complete circle as you go). These phases are:
1. Step up on the bench with your lead foot and immediately begin to turn as you lift your knee.
2. Spin on the your lead foot, as your other knee raises over the bench.
3. Step down on the far side with your other foot.
4. Step down on the far side with your lead foot.
(Note: Phases 5-8 are the same as 1-4 but on the other side.)
5. Step up on the bench with your lead foot.
6. Spin on your lead foot, as your other knee raises over the bench.
7. Step down with your other foot.
8. Step down with your lead foot.